Situated in a former Thai fishing village, just two hours drive from Bangkok, Chiva-Som Hua Hin is an exclusive spa and wellness retreat with a large number of loyal devotees who return there time and again to recharge their batteries.
At Chiva-Som Hua Hin, the focus is on rest, relaxation and rejuvenation. On arrival, an advisor will guide you through the menu of treatments and activities and help plan a tailored programme for you, whether your goal is simply to unwind from the stresses of everyday life or you want to make a lifestyle change.
The programmes are designed around its high-quality facilities, which include a gym, tennis courts, separate male and female spas, physiotherapy suites and numerous studios and relaxation areas, which host daily-changing classes, from yoga and meditation to dance therapy and aqua aerobics. There is an extensive choice of spa pampering and alternative treatments too, from facials and massages to milk baths, acupuncture and chakra balancing.
You can also while away your day doing lengths in the indoor pool, lounge by the outdoor pool or relax with a good book under a Banyan tree. And you'll savour delicious and healthy award-winning Thai cuisine in the resort's two restaurants (take a cookery class and you can recreate the dishes at home).
Healing Holidays is Europe’s leading spa and wellness expert, working with the best spas worldwide, and provides specialist, impartial advice and the very best service and value. It has teamed up with Bentley Magazine to offer one reader the chance to win a five-night stay for two people at Chiva-Som Hua Hin in Thailand. Healing Holidays can arrange a seven-night full-board stay at Chiva-Som Hua Hin, with flights, transfers, VIP airport assistance, unlimited use of facilities and group classes, plus three treatments a day. For more information, visit healingholidays.com
• Five-nights’ accommodation in a luxury room at Chiva-Som Hua Hin, including three wellness meals and a healthy afternoon tea daily;
• A personalised health and wellness consultation and a physical analysis;
• One wellness treatment per person daily;
• Up to 12 exercise/relaxation classes daily;
• Unlimited use of the water therapy suites (steam, sauna and Jacuzzi), gymnasium, indoor and outdoor swimming pools;
• Access to lectures from visiting experts and practitioners; and
• Private limousine transfers to and from Bangkok airport.
1. The prize is open to registered recipients of Bentley Magazine and members of Bentley Network aged 18 years or over, except employees of Bentley Motors Limited; retailers; agencies; partners and anyone connected with the Prize Draw. No purchase is necessary.
2. The prize for two people includes five-nights’ accommodation in a luxury room at Chiva-Som Hua Hin, including three wellness meals and a healthy afternoon tea daily. Also included in the prize is a personalised health and wellness consultation and a physical analysis; one wellness treatment per person daily; up to 12 exercise/relaxation classes daily; unlimited use of the water therapy suites (steam, sauna and Jacuzzi), gymnasium, indoor and outdoor swimming pools; access to lectures from visiting experts and practitioners; and private limousine transfer to and from Bangkok airport.
3. Any additional extras that are not included in the prize must be paid for upon departure.
4. The prize must be taken, and travel completed by end of November 2023. The prize is subject to availability and may include blackout dates.
5. Flights are not included. The winners are responsible for having valid passports and visas if required and for meeting any health requirements/immunisation recommendations.
6. Travel insurance, airport taxes and other incidentals are not included.
7. Additional guest nights may be purchased separately and will be charged at current published rates.
8. The prize is non-negotiable, non-transferable and there is no cash alternative.
9. All guests must travel at the same time.
10. The prize cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer. No correspondence will be entered into. The judges’ decision is final. Bentley Magazine reserves the right to amend, alter or withdraw the promotion at any time without prior notice.
11. All entries to the prize draw must be submitted by the close date 9:00 GMT on 4 April 2022.
12. Valid entries can only be made by visiting magazine.bentley/issue76 and selecting to enter the prize draw.
13. The prize draw will take place at 12:00 GMT on 5 April 2022 from all valid entries submitted by the closing date.
14. Only one entry per person. Additional entries will be disqualified.
15. The winner will be notified no later than 8 April 2022. The prize must be claimed within 14 days of our notification of winning. After this period, we reserve the right to award the prize to another prize winner.
16. Details of the winner will be available by sending a stamped addressed envelope to Bentley Magazine Issue 76 Travel Prize, c/o Archant Dialogue, Prospect House, Rouen Road, Norwich NR1 1RE, United Kingdom.
17. All entrants must agree to participate in publicity and to receive information from the hotels participating in the travel prize draw. If you do not wish to receive this information, please email email@example.com giving your name and address details.
18. Entry to the competition assumes acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.